Sciex API 3000 HPLC/MS/MS
Non-GLP Applications include
- Pharmacokinetic/Toxicokinetic analysis (PK/TK)
- Pharmacokinetic parameters calculated using WinNonlin
- Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamic (PK/PD)
- Rapid discovery phase bioanalysis
- Tissue distribution
- Cassette dosing analysis
- In Vitro ADME
- Plasma/Serum/Matrix Stability
- Metabolic Stability (Liver microsomes, multiple species)
- Post translational protein modification
- Customized liquid chromatography – tandem mass spectrometry (HPLC/MS/MS) method development
The early stages of drug discovery involve identification, selection and optimization of drug candidates. The applications of high perfomance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (GHPLC/MS/MS) assays have become an extremely useful analytical chemistry tool. Combining HPLC/MS/MS with proper in vitro and in vivo study designs can accelerate the transition from discovery through pre-clinical development. The API 3000™ HPLC/MS/MS system is an enhanced high performance triple quadrupole mass spectrometer with a mass range of 5-3000 mass units making it an essential tool for small moleucle drug discovery. The API 3000 is ideal for drug level analysis in complex matrices in drug discovery and development studies including pharmacokinetic/toxicokinetic (PK/TK), pharmacokinetic/ pharmacodynamic (PK/PD) correlation, tissue distribution, cassette dosing, plasma/matrix stability, metabolic stability, as well as protein and peptide analysis.
The Confluence Discovery Technologies bioanalytical team has a wide array of HPLC/MS/MS knowledge to support our clients by providing accurate and reliable analyses that generate critical data to help progress our client’s drug candidates through their pipeline. Confluence’s bioanalytical scientists can produce a robust, transferrable, HPLC/MS/MS method for determining the concentration of your compound in a variety of matrices and across a variety of in vitro and in vivo study designs.
Pharmacokinetic analysis of a compound dosed in adult male dogs
- CD IGS dogs, 8-10kg weight
- Vehicle is 10% EtOH:40% PEG400:50% PBS
- In Life procedures performed at Gateway Pharmacology Labs.
- Plasma was removed and stored at -20oC